OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
How we use your personal information?
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the information, products or services that you have requested from us or which we feel may be of interest for you;
- to manage your customer account;
- handling customer’s requests including repair requests;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to make marketing advertisements in relation to TAG Heuer watches;
- to process your online shopping on the Website and to keep details of your shopping history;
- to manage your subscription to the newsletter; and
- for making business analyses.
How we share your personal information?
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored, and further processed by TAG Heuer affiliates or by third party providers. This may involve transfer of your personal information to the following overseas recipients : Switzerland, Germany, United Kingdom, United States.
In any case we implement all measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection. Such transfer may take place for maintenance, hosting purposes as well as for the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes unless you have expressly consented to such use of your personal information.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology and in any case we implement adequate organisational and technical measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
Once we no longer require your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the information.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work or to work more efficiently. The cookies help website to recognize your device and remember information about your visit (e.g., your preferred language, font size and other preferences).
We use Google Analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage statistics in order to understand how visitors access and use our website. We use information collected through cookies to help improve our Services and to compile aggregate statistics about how our website is used by visitors. Please note that in this context, Google collects your personal information through the use of Google Analytics on our website. Learn more about how Google uses Google Analytics, and how it collects and processes data at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- How to manage your cookies preferences?
• Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies )
In addition, if you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In addition, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers.
Please note that if you block cookies, your experience on our Website may be impacted.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, or to ask for it to be corrected or updated. If you intend to exercise such rights, please contact email@example.com . For legitimate purposes you can also request your personal information to be deleted. If requested, we will take reasonable steps to delete it (unless we need to keep it for legal, auditing or internal risk management reasons).
If you have concerns about how we are handling your personal information or a potential breach of the Australian Privacy Principles by us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve those concerns. If you are not satisfied with our handling of your problem or complaint you may make a complaint to the Australian Information Commissioner.
Links to Other sites
We may propose hypertext links from the Website to third-party websites or Internet sources. We do not control and cannot be held liable for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read carefully their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.