TAG Heuer & Kai Lenny Competition T&C
Duval House, 16-18 Harcourt Street, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3GN
(LVMH Watch & Jewellery UK Ltd)
Standard Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the prize draw you must participate from the moment the competition opens until it closes. From Tuesday 09:00 26th June to 16:00 Friday 29th June 2018 (the ‘Closing Date).
- You must enter the prize draw with your own personal details; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail you will be disqualified.
- The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years of age or over.
- The promotion is NOT open to: TAG Heuer employees and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access may be required, and, TAG Heuer will not pay a contribution to its cost.
- No bulk or third party entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- TAG Heuer does not accept responsibility for any entries which TAG Heuer fails to receive due to computer error in transit. TAG Heuer does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be picked at random from allof the valid entries received before the Closing Date.
- Each winner will be allocated: (i) 2 spaces (one for the winner and one for their guest) to attend the VIP experience / event (“The Prize”). Travel to and from the venue is not included in the Prize.
- Each winner must state his/her name as well as the name of his/her guest ASAP once the winner has been notified of the prize.
- Each winner and his/her guest as applicable agree to comply with any policies, procedures, terms, conditions and reasonable requirements of Tag Heuer and the venue.
- TAG Heuer & / or the venue reserves the right to eject a Winner and/or a Winner’s guest(s) from the event in the event of any breach of any Terms and Conditions, policies, procedures, and / or requirements.
- Winners are subject to screening by TAG Heuer and is not liable if you, or any person accompanying you, are refused entry because you or they do not meet these conditions.
- TAG Heuer will contact the winner (via the contact details they provided at entry. TAG Heuer is not responsible for details inserted incorrectly) within 1 working days of the promotion ending. If the winner doesn’t respond/accept the prize within 12 hours of the 1st communication (including giving names and details of the winner and guest), TAG Heuer reserves the right to offer the prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random.
- The prize is exclusively as stated. The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- If a Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond TAG Heuer’s control, you will not be entitled to an alternative offering.
- Unless expressly stated to be part of the Prize: (i) travel to and from the Prize is not included, and (ii) all other incidental costs not expressly stated to constitute a part of the Prize are also not included.
- The Prize is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
- TAG Heuer cannot guarantee that the Prize will be free from all disruptions, failings and/or errors.
- In circumstances within which TAG Heuer is procuring the Prize rather than providing the Prize itself, TAG Heuer shall not be liable for any act or omission of the Prize providers, and you now agree not to hold TAG Heuer at fault for any fault of the Prize provider.
- Limitations of liability: Insofar as permitted by law, neither TAG Heuer, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof
- Any injury or damage to participants upon delivery of and/or use of their prize.
- TAG Heuer reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the promotion at any time. TAG Heuer’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In consideration of being awarded the Prize the winner may be required to take part in publicity related to the subject of the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the entrant’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the entrant concerning the promotion and/or prize.
- TAG Heuer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Plus de tendances Découvrez l’univers TAG Heuer