TAG Heuer / MUFC VIP Weekend - Terms and Conditions
Duval House, 16-18 Harcourt Street, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3GN
(LVMH Watch & Jewellery UK Ltd)
Standard Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the prize draw you must participate from the moment the competition is until it closes. From Thursday 00:00 11th April 2019 to 23:59 Sunday 28th April 2019 (the ‘Closing Date).
- You must enter the prize draw with your own personal details; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail you will be disqualified.
- The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years of age or over.
- The promotion is NOT open to: TAG Heuer employees and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access may be required, and, TAG Heuer or Man United will not pay a contribution to its cost.
- No bulk or third party entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- TAG Heuer or Man United does not accept responsibility for any entries which TAG Heuer fails to receive due to computer error in transit. TAG Heuer does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be picked at random from all of the valid entries received before the Closing Date.
- There will be 5 winners in total. Each winner will be allocated: (i) 2 tickets (one for the winner and one for their guest) to see members of the Manchester United first team squad train at the AON Training Complex (the “Training Ground”) on Saturday 11th May 2019; (ii) hotel accommodation in Manchester on Saturday 11th May 2019; and (iii) 2 General Admission tickets (one for the winner and one for their guest) to see Manchester United play against Cardiff City at Old Trafford (the “Stadium”) on Sunday 12th May 2019 (the “Match”) (together “The Prize”). Transport to the Training Ground and to the Stadium from the Manchester hotel will be provided by TAG Heuer. Travel to and from Manchester is not included in the Prize. The location of the General Admission tickets in the Stadium will be at the discretion of TAG Heuer and MUFC.
- Each winner must state his/her name as well as the name of his/her guest within 3 working days after the winner has been notified of the prize.
- MUFC gives no guarantee that the training session will be attended by any particular Manchester United player(s). MU will not enter into any correspondence as to which Manchester United player(s) attend the training session.
- Each winner and his/her guest as applicable agree to comply with any policies, procedures, terms, conditions and reasonable requirements of MU which apply at the Training Ground, the Stadium and/or attendance at the Match including but not limited to: (i) the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time; (ii) all applicable regulations relating to access to the stadium, including but not limited to the ground regulations; (iii) (available at www.manutd.com/en/termsofsale) (together the “Terms and Conditions”).
- MU reserves the right to eject a Winner and/or a Winner’s guest(s) from the Match, the Stadium and / or the Training Ground in the event of any breach of any Terms and Conditions, policies, procedures, and / or requirements.
- All tickets are home tickets and therefore you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the Match. Away fans are not permitted in the home end of the Stadium. Winners are subject to screening by the Club based on the Club’s Terms and Conditions and the Promoter is not liable if you, or any person accompanying you, are refused entry because you or they do not meet these conditions.
- Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- TAG Heuer will contact the winner (via the contact details they provided at entry. TAG Heuer is not responsible for details inserted incorrectly) within 1 working days of the promotion ending. If the winner doesn’t respond/accept the prize within 12 hours of the 1st communication (including giving names and details of the winner and guest), TAG Heuer reserves the right to offer the prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random.
- The Tickets shall remain at all times the property of the Club.
- If the Tickets are obtained or used in breach of the Terms and Conditions, they will be automatically void and the Club will have the right to refuse entry to the bearer or, if already in the Stadium, to eject the bearer, in either case without refund.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) the Stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to Manchester United and/or the Premier League for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Tickets and, in the event of a suspected breach of any Terms and Conditions, investigating and taking action against such winners.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) you will be refused entry to this promotion and to the Stadium.
- The prize is exclusively as stated. The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- If a Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond TAG Heuer’s control, a prize which in TAG Heuer’s sole discretion is of equal or greater value will be provided
- Unless expressly stated to be part of the Prize: (i) travel to and from the Prize is not included, and (ii) all other incidental costs not expressly stated to constitute a part of the Prize are also not included.
- The Prize is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
- TAG Heuer cannot guarantee that the Prize will be free from all disruptions, failings and/or errors.
- In circumstances within which TAG Heuer is procuring the Prize rather than providing the Prize itself, TAG Heuer shall not be liable for any act or omission of the Prize providers, and you now agree not to hold TAG Heuer at fault for any fault of the Prize provider.
- Limitations of liability: Insofar as permitted by law, neither TAG Heuer, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof
- Any injury or damage to participants upon delivery of and/or use of their prize.
- TAG Heuer & Man United reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the promotion at any time. TAG Heuer’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In consideration of being awarded the Prize the winner may be required by TAG Heuer to take part in publicity related to the subject of the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the entrant’s name, photograph (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the entrant concerning the promotion and/or prize.
- TAG Heuer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Plus de tendances Découvrez l’univers TAG Heuer