OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you have any queries or comments relating to this privacy statement, please contact email@example.com
How we use your personal data?
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the information, products or services that you have requested from us or which we feel may be of interest for you;
- to manage your customer account;
- handling customers request including repair requests;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to make marketing advertisements in relation to TAG Heuer watches;
- to process your online shopping on the Website and to keep details of your shopping history;
- to manage your subscription to the newsletter;
- for making business analyses.
How we share your personal data?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored, and further processed by TAG Heuer affiliates or by third party providers. This may imply transfer of your personal data to third countries but in any case we implement all measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection. Such transfer may take place for maintenance, hosting purposes as well as for the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
We will not use or transfer your personal data for marketing purposes unless you have expressly consented to such use of your personal data.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology and in any case we implement adequate organisational and technical measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
We expect your Personal data to be kept for a period of 5 years after the last contact you have had with us.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work or to work more efficiently. The cookies help website to recognize your device and remember information about your visit (e.g., your preferred language, font size and other preferences).
We use Google Analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage statistics in order to understand how visitors access and use our website. We use information collected through cookies to help improve our Services and to compile aggregate statistics about how our website is used by visitors. Please note that in this context, Google collects your personal information through the use of Google Analytics on our website. Learn more about how Google uses Google Analytics, and how it collects and processes data at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- How to manage your cookies preferences?
• Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies )
In addition, if you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In addition, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers.
Please note that if you block cookies, your experience on our Website may be impacted.
You have the right to access the information we hold about you, or to ask for the modification of such data. If you intend to exercise such rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For legitimate purposes you can also request your personal data to be deleted.
Links to Other sites
We may propose hypertext links from the Website to third-party websites or Internet sources. We do not control and cannot be held liable for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read carefully their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.