ONLINE SHIPPING & RETURNS
Online Standard Delivery:
- Free Standard Delivery is included with each order. Please allow 4-5 business days for delivery.
- Regarding the TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 : The Connected Modular 45 manufacture requires highly specialized skill and craftsmanship. Upon order, this version of the CM45 will be specifically assembled for you and shipped directly from our workshops in La Chaux de Fonds, which may take up to 28 days.
- We will make every effort to process and dispatch your order the same day.* This applies to orders placed before 2 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Packages may be scheduled for Saturday delivery where that service is available. Sunday and Bank Holiday delivery is not available.
- To protect your order an adult’s signature (18+) is required upon delivery.
- Please refer to your delivery confirmation email from DPD for exact details and parcel tracking reference.
- For orders totaling over £50,000, a TAG Heuer Customer Service Representative will contact you to arrange delivery.
* Certain orders require additional processing.
Orders are available for despatch to any destination with a UK Postcode. We do not currently deliver to international addresses or P.O. Boxes. In-store pickup from a TAG Heuer Boutique or TAG Heuer Outlet is not currently available.
Online Return Policy:
- We want you to be completely happy with your order. Subject to certain exceptions detailed below, if for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days of receipt of the original item.
- To return an item please log on to your account on the shop-uk.tagheuer.com website and highlight the order you wish to return. Then click the link ”Return Item.” A Customer Service representative will then contact you to provide you with an authorisation number.
- Please note: a return authorisation must be initiated within 30 days of receiving the order and the product returned within 10 days of the return authorisation being issued. In addition all products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, and in perfect condition, with all original shipping and product packaging, protective materials, and tags in place. TAG Heuer will not accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 10 day returns authorisation has passed.
- Individual items valued at £20,000 and above are considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Personalised products are considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Watch bracelets that have been adjusted at the customer’s request must have been done so by TAG Heuer or a TAG Heuer Authorised Retailer and should be returned with all the links originally shipped.
- You may contact us at the Customer Service department by phone on 01204 861168 to make return arrangements, in accordance with this return policy.
- After 30 days, products in need of servicing should be sent to the Customer Service department and will be covered under the 2 year warranty.