SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free Standard Delivery is included with each order. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. For TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45, please allow up to 28 business days for delivery.
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday delivery is not available.
- Additional business days (up to 10 business days) may be required for delivery of lifestyle accessories orders to regional areas within Australia.
- To protect your order, a person (aged 18 or above) signature is required upon delivery.
- Items ordered together may not always be delivered together.
- Please refer to the delivery confirmation email for exact details and parcel tracking reference(s).
- For orders totalling over AU$50,000 (inclusive of GST), a TAG Heuer Customer Service Representative will contact you to arrange delivery.
Orders are available for despatch to any destination with a Australian Postcode. We do not currently deliver to international addresses or P.O. Boxes. In-store pickup from a TAG Heuer Flagship Store or TAG Heuer Outlet is not currently available.
- We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Subject to certain exceptions detailed below, if for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return within 7 days of receipt of the original item.
- To initiate a return please call the TAG Heuer Sales Support on 1800 809 915.
- Please note: a return must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of the original item and the product must be returned within 10 business days of the return authorisation being issued. In addition all products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, and in perfect condition (without scratch or damage), with all original shipping and product packaging, protective materials, and tags in place. TAG Heuer will not accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 10 business day returns authorisation has passed.
- Individual item valued at AU$22,000 (inclusive of GST) and above is considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Personalised products are considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Watch bracelets that have been adjusted at the customer’s request must have been done so by TAG Heuer or a TAG Heuer Authorised Retailer and should be returned with all the links originally shipped.
- After 7 days of receipt of the original items, products in need of servicing should be sent to the TAG Heuer Customer Service department and will be covered under the 2 year warranty. The contact number of the TAG Heuer Customer Service department is 1800 003 868.
More trending topics Browse TAG Heuer universe