The high level of TAG Heuer quality is based on rigorous selection and continuous monitoring of all its suppliers and their products.
Throughout the manufacturing process, each component is subjected to numerous tests and controls designed to verify the craftsmanship.
After stringent quality tests, the frame undergoes a final meticulous examination by an expert eyewear maker, who ensures the perfection of the entire piece.
FULL CARBON Titane Ceramic Carbon フレーム付眼鏡 0711-001
商品番号 : 0711-001
A technological marvel that weighs only 3.9 grams.This level of innovation requires radical thinking. Like borrowing technologically-ad…
A technological marvel that weighs only 3.9 grams.This level of innovation requires radical thinking. Like borrowing technologically-advanced materials from Formula One or aerospace engineering. In this case, that material is carbon. Corrosion-resistant, highly durable, flexible and above all, exceptionally light. Everything required for Avant-Garde Eyewear. Featherweight flexibility, comfort ergonomics, and a beautifully understated design. The only thing lighter and more comfortable is air itself.
Hinge-free, to give a pleasing continuityto the full profile of the temple.
An avant-garde carbon fibre material gives the lookan industrial design quality.
High tech and minimalist, with a serious racing edge.
- Exceptionnal comfort
- With TAG Heuer Autoflex nose-pads andauto-adjustable temples, the Reflex Full Carbon sets a new industry standard for comfort.
- Ultimate Lightness
- Made from ultra-resistant hand-made carbon,the frame weighs only 3.9 grams, compared to the industry standard of 12 grams.
- Perfect hold
- The straight-temple design holds snugly tothe face by means of a gentle lateral pressure.
|FRAME :Titane Ceramic|
|TEMPLES :Carbon, Carbon|
- General Cleaning
• Put your eyewear under warm water, scrub it slowly with soap directly with your hand. Dry it with a clean and dry rag.
• Avoid contact with salt or chlorine water.
• Avoid contact with chemical products (solvents, detergents, alcohol …)
• Do never clean your lenses with a paper towel, that could cause micro-scratches.
• Clean your temples with a dry, clean and soft rag to remove sweat and stain marks.
• To protect the leather to wear and tear, scrub it with moisturizing cream.
• Avoid contact with water.
• Avoid wide and quick temperature changes.
• Clean your temples with warm water and soap.
• Do not hesitate to insist in order to bring out impurities stuck in the elastomer.
• Rince it with warm water.
• Dry it with a clean and dry rag.