RIGOROUSLY QUALITY TESTED
Each TAG Heuer Communication Instrument is built to the most exacting requirements in order to bring you complete satisfaction.
A complete qualification program has been applied to each components and materials to guarantee the best reliability, resistance and long-lasting to every handset.
Each mobile phone is put through countless reliability and quality tests prior to launch to ensure performance and reliability. All the key components have been tested (mechanical, physical and chemical tests) in TAG Heuer uncompromising quality insurance laboratories of La Chaux-de-Fonds to deliver a unique luxury experience, combining striking and timeless design, advanced performances on mobile phones key functionalities such as power reserve or antenna sensitivity, as well as setting a new benchmark in terms of quality standards in the booming premium mobile phones category.
For example, more than 57 stringent tests are carried out on each MERIDIIST to ensure that the materials and components of each device are reliable and resistant to the extreme.
FINEST MATERIALS AND BEST FINISHING
316L stainless steel used for the manufacturing of TAG Heuer fine watches and chronographs, allows for perfect polished mirror-polished surfaces, as well as being corrosion-resistant and hypoallergenic. It is one of the best alloys available for its mechanic resistance and famous for its robustness, it offers the best resistance to damages resulting of rough environment thanks to ultimate tooling precision up to 10 microns.
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal (only for MERIDIIST)
The display front is made from scratchproof 60.5 carats sapphire crystal, one of the largest glass ever made for a mobile, combining exceptional light transmission with great stability in all thermodynamic conditions.
Genuine alligator leather sourced exclusively from breeding farms as well as certified W (Wild) and legally approved for sale. They are cut, sewed and tanned by highly qualified craftsmen.
Leather and rubber
Calfskin leathers are offering multiple choices of colours and textures. Vulcanised rubbers are providing comfort and soft touch feeling.
A tailor-made manufacturing process, derived from watch strap technology is used. The delicate stitching gives the final refined touch and detail. Each decorative leather or rubber is selected and tested to resist to environment as well as mechanical stress.
MULTIFUNCTION BLUETOOTH HEADSET mobile phone TH1H11X
MULTIFUNCTION BLUETOOTH HEADSET
It is a breakthrough composition of technologies - for both talk and data management - which offers the most in autonomy, access and ve…
It is a breakthrough composition of technologies - for both talk and data management - which offers the most in autonomy, access and versatility for the modern executive or anyone for whom performance on demand is paramount. Only 40g in weight and so compact in size it resembles a lighter or a small microphone, the multifunction Bluetooth headset is discreet, yet intriguing and commanding, compatible with both the MERIDIIST and the TAG Heuer LINK.On one hand, 4GB of storage memory, enough for roughly 1000 songs or 10,000 photos. On the other, a detachable earpiece offers four hours of talk time and four days of standby time. A reserve battery of an additional four hours and eleven days is integrated within the holder and recharges the earpiece automatically on insertion. The ergonomic design is a sleek parallelogram made of hypoallergenic stainless steel and soft black rubber.
Functions & features
- GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
As masters of Swiss engineering, TAG Heuer considers it is duty to be at the forefront of technology and performance-drive capability. And the MERIDIIST communication instrument is no exception.
The MERIDIIST now incorporates the GMT function, master time, for juggling more than one time zone. GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) is a universal reference for coordinating time zones worldwide. Master time allows you to maneuver more than one time zone, reference across meridians and switch between home/travel or origin/destination time.
- Outstanding autonomy
Up to 28 days standby time and 7 hours talk time means a communication device which is always there when you need it.
- Multifunction TAG Heuer switch
As a distinctive touch, the MERIDIIST features a dual-function TAG Heuer switch, designed for the needs of the executive in important meetings: with a touch of this switch, the phone will move into silent mode; it also illuminates the unique time display mounted at the top of the MERIDIIST, and switches the direction from which the time can be viewed or launches a 1/100th of a second chronograph (lap time or split time)
- Concealed digital camera(picture and video)
High quality digital camera links human gesture to technology through mechanical refinement. A software maximizing the image quality & color rendering has been specifically developed.
MERIDIIST has a 2 megapixel camera sensor for standard photo size up to 10×15cm quality print and 2GB memory which enables to store more than 5000 pictures.
A mechanical camera sliding shutter triggers automatically the preview mode.
• Audio: Music playback (MP3, AAC, AAC+)
• Video: Video recording and playback
• Phonebook: up to 1,000 contacts
• Messaging: SMS, MMS
• Browsing: WAP 2.0
• Application: JAVA 2.0
• PC synchronization
• Apps: World clock, alarm, agenda, calendar, currency converter, chronometer, calculator
• Voice recorder
• Bluetooth: headset, car kit, data exchange profiles
• Single I/O connector for charging, data exchange and wired stereo headset via standard mini USB
• Stereo Bluetooth for audio with compatible devices
• USB connection
• Built-in modem
• Compatible with any SIM card/operator
• Worldwide GSM/GPRS network-compatible for best performance
• GMT: 2 times zones can be displayed with a simple short press on the side key.
• Quad-band: covers all GSM countries
- Design and finishing
• 316L stainless steel case with hand brushed and polished finishing
• Black PVD - Titanium carbide coating on 316L stainless steel
• Backlit mechanical stainless steel keypad
• Multi function TAG Heuer switch
• 60.5 carats of sapphire crystal glass on dual display screens
• High quality rubber, calfskin leather and genuine alligator back plates
• Dimensions: 112mm x 46mm x 15.5mm
• Weight: 155g
• Autonomy: 28 days stand-by time, 7 hours talk time
• Imaging: 2 mega pixel high-quality camera sensor
(CMOS low noise) digital camera: 1,200 x 1,600 pixels
• Image quality-maximising and colour rendering software
• Mechanical, automatic preview-triggering sliding camera shutter
• Image formats supported: JPEG, GIF, BMP
• Audio: Music playback (MP3, AAC, AAC )
• Video: Video recording and playback
• End-user memory: 2GB
• USB 1.0 with mass storage for easy multimedia objects exchange with PC
2 LCD screens:
• Front screen: LCD, 240 x 320 pixels, 260k colours, TFT – 1.9’’
• Top screen: OLED, 96 x 16 pixels
• Acoustics: separate earpiece for call mode, loudspeaker for handsfree, ringtones and music playback
• Long duration battery: Li-lon 950mAh
Materials and care
- PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Your phone is a highly sophisticated electronic device. You communication instrument is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should be treated with care.
The suggestions below will help you to fully enjoy this product for many years.
• Keep it in a clean and dust free place. Keep your phone dry.
• Be careful not to scratch your product and avoid shocks.
• Do not drop or knock with a sharp object. Rough handling may cause damage to internal electronic components.
• Avoid placing your phone close to lit cigarettes or near flammable material.
• Keep your phone and all its parts out of young children’s reach.
• Do not attempt to disassemble. Non-expert handling of the device may cause damage.
• Do not expose the phone to liquid or moisture.
• Do not paint your phone as the paint could obstruct the earphone, microphone or any moveable parts and prevent normal use.
• Do not expose your phone to extreme hot or cold temperatures.
• If the phone or any of its accessories are not working properly, take them to your nearest qualified service centre.
To clean your TAG Heuer communication instrument, wipe it with the soft and dry cleaning cloth provided with your phone.
Never use soap or solvents such as benzene, thinner or alcohol.
- USING BATTERIES
• Do not use any charger or battery that is damaged in any way.
• Use ONLY the approved and provided chargers for the MERIDIIST or the TAG Heuer LINK.
• When a charger is not in use, disconnect it from the power source.
• Battery charging time depends on the remaining battery charge and the type of battery and charger used.
• If left unused, a fully charged battery will discharge itself over time. When charging after complete discharge, the phone will not display anything for about 30 minutes.
• Do not leave the battery connected to a charger for more than a week, since overcharging may shorten the battery life.
• Extreme temperatures will affect the charging capacity of your battery. ( 40° C = 140° F )
Li-ion batteries are particularly affected by temperatures below 0°C ( 32°F ).
• If you have any problem with your battery, we kindly invite you to contact the authorized service center.
• Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Always recycle. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
RIGOROUSLY QUALITY TESTED