Some key numbers
- World’s 4th largest prestigious watch brand
- More than 150 years of experience
- More than 120 TAG Heuer boutiques.
- 1000 employees around the world
- 60% of staff work internationally in 120 countries
- 19 nationalities employed in Switzerland, more than 40 worldwide
- Average age: 38
- 90 specialist activities require a huge range of expertise
- 70 recruitments each year among which 40% addressing young graduates on an internship or their first job
- 30% of staff change position each year
- 5 days of training per staff member per year
- 7 internal trainers around the world devoted to team training
- 150 Customer Service centers and 5200 collect points / 500 staff and master watchmasters worldwide.